Looking at Flickr lets me know that I don't need to take my camera with me when I go on vacation because someone has already taken the same picture (joke). Flickr is a great site to use to show students things that you might be discussing in class provided that there is an image uploaded. If not I could always take my images and create a class group to share images with students and create assignments where students would have to add specific images.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Thing #5
Looking at Flickr lets me know that I don't need to take my camera with me when I go on vacation because someone has already taken the same picture (joke). Flickr is a great site to use to show students things that you might be discussing in class provided that there is an image uploaded. If not I could always take my images and create a class group to share images with students and create assignments where students would have to add specific images.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
your choice of Flickr CC sample is beautiful in its own right but set against the black of your blog is stunning...it is like you have set up lighting for emphasis!
ReplyDelete