Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Thing #22
I looked at all the nings that were linked on the instructions and they all seemed to have pretty much the same types of features. I did notice one thing they all shared, their lack of a decent interface. None of them had well defined frames or a decent visual flow. I think that myspace has nings beat based on the examples I looked at. I am not a fan of facebook but it also seems better. The idea of creating your own social network is great but there needs to be a better interface to make it visually pleasing. This could definitely be used to create specific networks with different classes however I feel that using myspace is the way to go with middle school kids. It is better to meet the students where they are already at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment